We are Calyx Global Inc. (Calyx Global, we, us, our), a corporation registered in the state of Delaware, USA whose principal place of business is at 328 W 7th Street, Leadville, 80461 Colorado, USA.
with regards to the information that they shared and/or collect in CalyxRatings.com. This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.
What personal data we keep
The personal data about you that we process may include:
|contact information||your name, the name of the company where you work (our customer or supplier), job title, office location, work email address and work telephone number
|username and password|
|feedback and enquiry information||any responses you give when you rate our services or reply to a survey, any
information you send when you contact us, submit an enquiry on our website or platform or comment on our social media pages (for example, your social media handle)
|marketing information||preferred methods of communication and product types in which you are interested.
How we obtain your personal data
We collect your personal data
- when you contact us through CalyxRatings.com, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them);
- when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
- when you make payments to us, through CalyxRatings.com or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
What use we may make of your personal data
We use information that we collect about you or your employer provide to us, for the following:
- To provide, enhance, improve and develop CalyxRatings.com, their respective content and services;
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us. For example, if you request additional information by providing your email address, we will use such email address to send the requested information;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information;
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems, and to prevent potentially unsafe, prohibited or illegal activities;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide such information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
CalyxRatings.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. If You are a resident of California, you have the following rights:
- The right to notice. You have the right to be notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to request. Under CCPA, you have the right to request that we disclose information to you about our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes and share of personal information. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal data we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal data we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal data
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal data
- The specific pieces of personal data we collected about you
- If we sold your personal data or disclosed your personal data for a business purpose, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal data categories sold
- The categories of personal data categories disclosed
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out). You have the right to direct us to not sell Your personal data. To submit an opt-out request please contact Us.
- The right to delete Personal Data. You have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will delete your personal data from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal data, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to y
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: calyxratings.com/contact-us; or
- By emailing [email protected]
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to your personal data.
Your request to us must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal data or an authorized representative
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it
We cannot respond to our request or provide you with the required information if we cannot:
- Verify your identity or authority to make the request; and
- confirm that the personal data relates to you.
We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable request’s receipt.
For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal data that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
Do Not Sell My Personal Data
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal data. We receive and confirm a verifiable consumer request from you, we will stop selling your personal data. To exercise your right to opt-out, please contact Us.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any data you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the data you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend our rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services
- Protect the personal safety of Users of our services or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.