We are Calyx Global Inc. (Calyx Global, we, us, our), a corporation registered in the
state of Delaware, USA whose principal place of business is at 518 Harrison Ave #1005,
Leadville, CO 80461.
contains types of information that is collected and recorded by Calyxglobal.com and how
we use it. We are the controller in relation to the personal data processed in
accordance with this policy (except where this policy explains otherwise). This means
that we decide the purposes and means of processing your personal data.
not hesitate to contact us.
with regards to the information that they shared and/or collect in Calyxglobal.com. This
policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than
regarding your information and how we will treat it. By accessing or using
Calyxglobal.com you agree to our collection, use, protection and disclosure of your
time to time, and your continued use of Calyxglobal.com after we make changes to this
Policy periodically for updates.
What personal data we keep
The personal data about you that we process may include:
|your name, the name of the company where you work (our customer or supplier),
job title, office location, work email address and work telephone number
|username and password
|feedback and enquiry information
|any responses you give when you rate our services or reply to a survey, any
information you send when you contact us, submit an enquiry on our website or
platform or comment on our social media pages (for example, your social media
|preferred methods of communication and product types in which you are interested
on your computer. We use Calyx proprietary cookies to enhance your user experience on
each login so that you do not have to login repeatedly during each session. We also use
Google analytics, specifically the “_ga” format, more information about which can be
obtained at the following website.
The Google analytics cookie captures information with respect to each individual user
session, but does not capture information which identifies an individual user. Some
All personal information, whether obtained by cookies or otherwise, is managed in
How we obtain your personal data
We collect your personal data
- when you contact us through Calyxglobal.com, by telephone, post, e-mail or through
any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not
obliged to respond to them);
- when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
- when you make payments to us, through Calyxglobal.com or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
What use we may make of your personal data
We use information that we collect about you or your employer provide to us, for the
- To provide, enhance, improve and develop Calyxglobal.com, their respective content
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us. For example,
if you request additional information by providing your email address, we will use
such email address to send the requested information;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any agreements
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems, and to prevent potentially unsafe,
prohibited or illegal activities;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide such information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Calyxglobal.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors
when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’
analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP)
addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp,
referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any
information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for
analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and
gathering demographic information.
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal
information. If You are a resident of California, you have the following rights:
- The right to notice. You have the right to be notified which categories of Personal
Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to request. Under CCPA, you have the right to request that we disclose
information to you about our collection, use, sale, disclosure for business purposes
and share of personal information. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will
disclose to you:
- The categories of personal data we collected about you
- The categories of sources for the personal data we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal data
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal data
- The specific pieces of personal data we collected about you
- If we sold your personal data or disclosed your personal data for a business
purpose, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal data categories sold
- The categories of personal data categories disclosed
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data (opt-out). You have the right to
direct us to not sell Your personal data. To submit an opt-out request please
- The right to delete Personal Data. You have the right to request the deletion of
your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your
request, we will delete your personal data from our records, unless an exception
applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary
for us to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal data, provide a good or
service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context
of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or
illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free
speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code §
1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in
the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws,
when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the
research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations
based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the
context in which you provided it.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be
discriminated against for exercising any of your consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to y
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of
discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or
a different level or quality of goods or services
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California
resident, you can contact us:
- By visiting this page on our website: calyxglobal.com/contact; or
- By emailing [email protected].
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you
authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable request related to your personal
Your request to us must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the
person about whom we collected personal data or an authorized representative
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand,
evaluate, and respond to it
We cannot respond to our request or provide you with the required information if we
- Verify your identity or authority to make the request; and
- confirm that the personal data relates to you.
We will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of
receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information
may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable
For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal data that
is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to
another entity without hindrance.
Do Not Sell My Personal Data
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal data. We receive and confirm a
verifiable consumer request from you, we will stop selling your personal data. To
exercise your right to opt-out, please contact us.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We
may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any data
you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the
data you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal
data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict
the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing
of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the
data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set
necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to
retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our
legal agreements and policies.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is
generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to
strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or We are
legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your data, including Personal Data, is processed at our operating offices and in any
other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that
this data may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your
state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection
followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated
Data will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls
in place including the security of Your data and other personal data.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be
transferred. We will provide notice before your Personal Data is transferred and becomes
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if
required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a
court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend our rights or property
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our services
- Protect the personal safety of Users of our services or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of
transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We
strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot
guarantee its absolute security.